Skype — denied access to service paid for
I paid for a US subscription and now Skype has denied me access to one of my accounts and failed to provide the service I paid for, thus they have robbed me of my money.
Skype makes it impossible to contact them. How can I get justice? How is this company allowed to operate in the United States without providing any means to contact them? How do they get away without having to answer to their customers?
They send you chasing all over the Skype website searching for a means to contact them when they very well know they have made it impossible for consumers to contact them.
Shame on Skype!
More Skype Complaints & Reviews
- MC - www.Skype.com Internet - anauthorized charges 
- www.Skype.com Internet Lu - fradulent charges 
- Skype - award win certificate,check and your barr name 
- Skype, Unlimited World - cheating, not deliver the promise service 
- www.Skype.com Internet - unauthorized deductions from creditcard 
- Skype - billing practice
- Skype - fraud or scam 
- Skype - payments and customer support
- Skype - unauthorized charges 
- Skype Premium - charging for service that doesn't work - no refunds