Skout.com / what can I do to get unblocked and get my friends back

Skout, United States Review updated:

2 days ago I met this amazing lady Stevie 21. we were talking but when I came back her profile was gone so I scroll up to refresh it and she came back. but this morning I was talking to her my text was disappering. I refresh the text wasnt working so I went to my favorites page I refresh it she was gone. I was about to cry. I send you 4 or 5 emails what is going on. then I unstall the app and install it I was blocked. I felt torn. because not only my friends were there but who am I going to talk to at school or when I come home. I lost 6 friends on here. the reason why I came here is because I wanted to be myself my half lesbain self.in the real world I cant because im a christain. I will do anything to get them back. im always loney at school and at home. Stevie means everything to me. I want to tell her who much I adore her and to get her number. so can you please give us 60 minutes to talk lesbain to half lesbain please. I miss her so much. I cry in my head more than an hour. I fake a smile and laugh every day.

Skout.com

Po
Mar 21, 2018

Comments

• Ka
      Mar 29, 2018

same thing happened to me! have you gotten any responses or figured out what happened yet?

• Fl
      Apr 26, 2018

The same thing is happening to me and it’s frustrating when you meet amazing people!