Skin Perfection MD / Free product

1 Pleasant Grove, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18668970664

After receiving the product that was to be free my bank account was charged 69.95 i already payed 9.95 for the shipping on the free product!!!

Te

Comments

• Eb
      17th of Oct, 2008

My free trial never came. Does the product work as well as they claim? Are the results immediate?

• Je
      27th of Oct, 2008

I just ordered the trial also. They put you on their autoship/autobill program when you register for the trial. It tells you in small print before you submit your information. You have to cancel within 14 days to stop the shipment. If it's not due to the autoship call your credit card company and dispute the charges.

• Al
      30th of Oct, 2008

Absolutley do not order this product unless you are o.k. with being charged $70 bucks for it. I too ordered the "free" trial and after my credit card was charged close to 80 dollers for the one month supply and shipping Iwas told I would have had to return it within 14 days. It clearly states on their website to try the product at least 3 weeks to see a difference. I hate the product on top of it, it completely dried out my skin. I think this is an all around bad company with absolutely horrible customer service and an awful product to boot. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!

• Di
      31st of Oct, 2008

What a SCAM! I tried immediately to cancel when after clicking on "complete order" the screen popped up telling me I would get an auto-ship each month for which I would be billed. I tried to call the number given but was told they only process the order. So I wait to get the product so I can contact and cancel, but by the time the product arrived I had already been charged $75! When I called to complain I was told that it wasn't a 30-day free trial, it was 14 days from date of order. So you DON'T get a free trial at all. I said I would call consumer complaints and was told to read the terms I "agreed " to so I didn't embarass myself. What a scam... I didn't agree to any terms, but the terms are that as soon as you click on "complete the order" you are agreeing.

• Eb
      31st of Oct, 2008

Ive been using it for a week and its been drying my skin. But when I mix it with all the other acne products Ive been using it does seem as if my acne has been fading a little. An excellent acne product my mom ordered online is TADD New Skin. I called to cancel the product and minus being on hold for about 15 minutes, I was able to cancel the automatic billing. Overall skin perfection md has been a big disappointment so far.

• La
      2nd of Nov, 2008

what was the number that you guys called to get through to the company?

6th of Nov, 2008

866-897-0664

7th of Nov, 2008

I have seen no change in my skin using Skin Perfection MD. Furthermore, this product costs entirely too much and even though I cancelled the automatic shipping option they have charged me twice anyway!! If you are considering purchasing this product...change your mind quickly!!

• Ki
      8th of Nov, 2008

Thank you for your comments...I was worried about a couple of these things and you guys have helped me to avoid a bad experience. I like Exposed Acne Treatment...have you tried it?

• Ji
      9th of Nov, 2008

I had the same problem as everybody else so far. Not only did the product dry out my skin, but they charged me an additional $69.95 after 14 days from their original charge of $9.95. I only saw a minor change in my complexion after mixing this system with some other products. Their product does not work as fast as they claim, you will not see immediate results, and in my case, the product left my skin feeling uncomfortable. The mosturizer is awful. Don't bother with Skin Perfection MD. I suspect they'll only be able to scam so many people before they have to go out of business.

• Ha
      13th of Nov, 2008

I had the same problem as everyone here...but not only did it dry out my skin it didnt do anything for my acne is there anyway we can complain and get the additional charges dropped?

13th of Nov, 2008

Don't spend your money in that product!!! I odered the trial and I forgot to put on my appartment # after just 2-3 minutes I call them back to clear the adress, they say it's too late. I hate that company, they steal people's money for no reason.

13th of Nov, 2008

The same thing happened to me.
    I was charged 86$. I am trying to get the money back.
    Anyone know how to do it?
    I tried to phone my credit card company, but it seems they cannot do anything about it.

13th of Nov, 2008

We should work together to stop that company doing that to other people.
    Anyone has idea about how to do that.

• Ha
      13th of Nov, 2008

How do you cancel your order? I just ordered the free trial but then I came here and saw everyones comments... I'm pretty angry, can anyone help me with it???
    Thanks!!

14th of Nov, 2008

I suggest you contact your credit card company to cancel the payment.
    tell them the website is untrustable. I don't know if it will work, but I am trying it now.

• De
      14th of Nov, 2008

SKIN PERFECTION M.D...may be a good product, but I will never know because I just CANCELED the order I placed not 5 minutes ago. They had already charged my bank for the S&H and when I tried to get that back because I no longer WANTED my 'free sample' (or anything else from this company for that matter) I was told to hang it in my hat! I uncharacteristicly ordered from a website BEFORE I checked into things and got stung by this companie and it's sleazy business and customer service practices. Apparently, somewhere on the website it says they will charge you, but if you cancel, they cant/wont refund you the shipping and handeling, says the unapologetic and condesending lady that answers the phones at an outfit calling themselves 'LIST SP'. Beware of "free" offers because there's companies like this that prey on consumers!!! DO NOT ORDER SKIN PERFECT MD!!! PS After getting out my electron microscope, I was able to glean the number to their customer service off the fine print-so call and cancel, or just generally complain and let them know that we're on to them and hopefully won't be able to get away with this much longer at: 866/897-2464. Good Luck!

14th of Nov, 2008

I phoned the number 866-897-0664, and asked them to cancel the autoship. The lady answering the phone told me they will refund me the money in next few days. I am not sure if I can get the money back, because I don't trust anyone from SKinperfection. I also phoned my credit card company, they told me to wait. If skinperfection won't refund my money, they can dispute the charge. Hopefully it will work.

14th of Nov, 2008

what website did you guys use?? and did you get your free trial or you never got it? i ordered on nov. 6 and still havent gotten it yet? please send me an email!!

• Li
      17th of Nov, 2008

I did receive the free samples in just about 3 business days which I was happy with. I did not like that they were trying to sign up for an automatic membership to 'Walmart' or something like that. I had to repeat myself several times I only wanted the free sample. I was charged $4.95 for shipping. So far I like the product, but after reading your messages I'm on the phone now to make sure I am not charged. If that's how much the products costs I cannot afford it. That's crazy.