Franklin Philatelics, LLCFraudulent Stamp Sale

A

Last week I was contacted by a man named John Conner [protected] about purchasing more stamps. We completed the $700 sale on October 11, 2008.

I asked him to send me his email address so we can maintain contact about my current stamp inventory (3 prior sales dating back to 2005). He has not emailed me his information nor have I been able to reach him on the phone number he provided.

I went back to the rolodex and pulled the phone number for Franklinn Philatelics and found that the number had changed. It was then that I "googled" the company and came across this link regarding their ripoff scam.

Is there anyway that I will be able to recover the $$ from these purchases?

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices