Sisley Italian Kitchen / They don't deserve our business

1 24201 Valencia Blvd.Valencia, CA, United States Review updated:

Had a meal at Sisley's in Valencia. We needed to get going and told the waitress not bring us the dessert tray. She apologized and said that she had to or she would be fired. I asked her to explain and she said that it is company policy that a server be fired on the spot if they don't bring the dessert tray to the customer, even if the customer asks the server not to. The waitress also disagreed with the policy saying some customers didn't want sweets because they were watching their weight, some parents didn't want the kids tempted with something they didn't want the kids to eat, elderly that couldn't eat it, etc. The waitress even said that when they bring the tray of desserts, even if the customer says no I don't want any, they are required to go through and describe each dessert. The company is blatantly disregarding the wishes of their customers when they force something on them that they have made clear they don't want. There is no excuse for that. They don't deserve our business.

Va

More Sisley Italian Kitchen Complaints & Reviews

Comments

10th of Sep, 2009

This is very true. Sisley will fire you if you do not show the dessert tray, even if you ask not to see it. I used to work for this hell hole. I do not suggest ever entering any Sisley Italian Kitchen. They are a horrible establishment. They treat the empoyees and guests like dirt.