Singtel — singtel marketing - poor communication over iphone 8/x new launch
I'm a Apple fan and have had never failed to upgrade my iPhone handset with Singtel by re-contracting my current plan. I was directed by Singtel to register my interest for iPhone X at the beginning.
As the phone finally launched in Singapore, I was excited to receive SMS from Singtel to pre-order online and wait for confirmation email. I waited but, there's NO emails coming in my box. I called Singtel 1688, I got NO helps and was advised to continue getting updates through either Singtel website for or the retail store for iPhone X availability.
Since there's still a need to wait, checking-in online and retail store for available stock, I find it defeat the purpose of Singtel, requesting us to register our interest at the beginning???
Over the past 20 years with Singtel, I thought, they have not improved but, worsen in providing good services. I'm getting really disappointed!
More Singtel Complaints & Reviews
- Singtel Mobile Singapore - the worse mobile service in singapore: singtel 
- Singtel - the process of termination of mio tv
- Singtel - terrible customer service 
- Singtel Hello Shop Amk Hub - singtel bad customer service manager 
- Singtel - errors in billing multiple times-no solution, continued to bill, poor response from complaint email to singtel 
- Singtel - prepaid data roaming
- Singtel - being bill $600plus on jan 2017 for a account which has being close since dec 2015
- Singtel - terrible customer service at retail store
- Singtel Prepaid Hi-Card - inadequate services 
- SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - collection of new mobile postpaid renewed online