[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) / epac
After reading these complaints about bad Singpost service, I felt 'better'. My sis came home this evening and saw 3 unsuccessful delivery slips stuck at the gate. Yet both my parents were at home the entire day and they didn't hear anyone knocking on the door or ringing the doorbell. In fact, I told them to keep a look out for the postman who's delivering my parcels this week. (as these are tracked parcels, I'm aware of their whereabouts). Previously, I've no issues receiving my parcels including those untracked.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response, Aug 17, 2018
Hi, Sarah Lim. We are sorry to hear that. Please reach out to us via our Social Media pages, Facebook/Twitter and PM/DM us your tracking numbers for us to look into this. Thank you.
More Singapore Post (SingPost) Complaints & Reviews
- SingPost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- SingPost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- SingPost - vpost 
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - parcel of my neighbour wrongly left outdide my door
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - REGISTERED ARTICLE/PACKAGE - DATE OF REMINDER - 13/11/2018 LAST DATE OF COLLECTION: 19/11/2018
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - delivery
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - singpost driver
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - service