Simoniz / Bad quality

United States Review updated:

Simoniz S1700 Pressure Washer - terrible product... Used it 4 times before the gun gave. Water is leaking so bad the unit is almost unusable. I tried to fix the gun but to no avail. Of course, the warranty has expired.

I would like to buy another gun but Simoniz is out of stock (Of course, this seems to be the main failure point of the unit). Maybe Simoniz should react and recall this product. I paid good money for nothing.

I do not think I will buy another Simoniz product. The quality really leaves much to be desired. I am not the only customer in my neighborhood that is pissed about this product or similar ones from Simoniz. I have seen at least 3 neighbors using a leaking (all from the gun) pressure washer.
Va

Comments

Ca
  9th of Apr, 2009
Simoniz 1900 pressure washer:
Absolutely the biggest piece of garbage I have ever purchased. From not building any pressure to leaking to being comparable to my garden hose for cleaning power would describe this thing partially. Besides this, their warranty is extremely poor and misdiagnoses almost without fail. NOTHING BUT JUNK!!!
Gi
  16th of Jun, 2010
Bought my model 220 pressure sprayer 3-4 years ago. Use it once a year. This year the tube on the trigger gun split open sending water everywhere. Tried to order one on the internet but they are discontinued. No more Simoniz products of any kind for me.