[Resolved] Silv Communications / Posing as AT&T and offering lower rates for local and long distance service
Silv Communication posed as AT&T stating they will lower your bill fo local and long distance calling. I admit it, I fell for the scam and did a phone recording of me agreeing to some terms. I just don't know how they got my information and how AT&T allowed them to charge this on my phone bill.
I talked to Silv Communication (USBI shows up on my bill) and they pretty much know that they scammed you and the operator also knows about the complaints. They just offered to cancell my subscription immediately without any refunds of previous bills.
I called AT&T and they also know about USBI, but they said there's nothing they can do about it. I have to settle this with Silv Communication (or USBI) myself. I can't even file a complaint about Silv Communication through AT&T (even though they admit it's one of their partners). The operator knows that I pretty much have been scammed and can't really do anything about it. She did advise me to check back on a later date to see if Silv Communication (USBI) really did cancel my service since it was still showing up in AT&T's system.
What can I do? I've been scammed and AT&T knows, USBI knows, Silv Communication knows. Any ideas?
Silv Communication Inc. customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
More Silv Communications Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Silv Communications - Billing for services never requested 
- [Resolved] Silv Communications - Fraud and scam 
- Silv Communications - scam 
- [Resolved] Silv Communications - Misrepresentation of Company 
- [Resolved] Silv Communications - Terrible company 
- Silv Communication - manipulative sales tactics
- [Resolved] Silv Communications - Slamming 
- Silv Communications - Slamming Long Distance 
- Silv Communication - Fraud/Misrepresentation
- [Resolved] Silv Communications - Scam long distance charges