Shoppers Drug Mart / employee complaint

1 747 don mills road north york m3c1t2, Toronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

we are just here to tell you that this shoppers drug mart store supervisor MR.Peter has very bad attitude and very rude way of calling people he is very racist and has a very rude and obnoxious behaviour.while i was in a proper line he told me to go back in line and made another lady come in front ... seeing this i got very frustrated and asked him why he was doing this and he said i can call anyone i want ... so i just wanted to scream at this nasty freakish man he is very ill mannered and very racist... i would like you guys to take serious action against him thank you very much

cuz if you dont you will be loosing customers ****

thank you very much .

Fa

Comments

• Fr
      2nd of Feb, 2012

I totally agree they are rasist. I live in BC and there is a white lady who is not happy to serve for asian customers. She refused to take my parcel because "the wrapping paper is not good", saying it's gonna rip off easily. Then she pushed my parcel back. The way she talked was very rude and arrogant. I wonder if she does it towards white people. I used the same paper last time and another non white stuff took it and she was very helpful. This time eventually I went to another branch and a brown lady took it without any problem. This white lady gave me a hard time when I went to pick up my parcel also. I didn't know this kind of people exist here.

• Ru
      13th of Jul, 2014

There is a Shoppers Drug Mart at Eglinton Square Mall. I go there most often and purchase what I need. Every time that I have been in that location I find the staff rude and aggressive. Not only that these people chase me every time that I go for shopping as if I am a thief. My worst experience came yesterday as I went there to buy the Revlon lips tic which was on sale only for Saturday. I went there and asked for help, I waited for almost 20 minutes till I find a lady to help me. I bought the lip stick and than I noticed that I needed to buy a face wash. So I picked a couple different brand to ask their suggestion. The young lady at the counter was helping a women and than she took off without telling the customers in line that what she is doing. During this time another lady come from SDM employees and she helped another lady. I told her that I was waiting in the line and I should have been the next in line. Without any excuse or courtesy she told me that she help who ever she was dealing with and that I have a problem. I told her that she should at least call for another cashier or asked someone to help me. She rudely continue with her excuse and she called her manager that had no knowledge of her job and customer service. She was worst the two of her employee and not only that she told me that I only spend 5 dollar and they have customers that spend more and when I told her that I spend as much as I need and she has no right to discreminate the customers by how much they spend she asked me to leave in a very rude manner.
    Now I work in a retail my self too and we had customers that was extremly rude to us and my manager. In this 12 years of my customer service experience not a single manager of mine or me or any of my colleagues have told the customer that she can not come to this store because he she is spending less money. And not to forget this location of SDM has mostly employees from south Asia that dominateed the whole store.