shopperdisc.co.uk / Another debit without authority
We are yet another very angry online user who has been taken for £10 monthly subscriptions. Regrettably the move to online statements with our bank has meant we have not picked up that we have been charged for NINE months-how irritated do we feel? Did we ever agree to these debits-I do not think so!!
Has anybody got a running contact at Training Standards on this one or we will start afresh? Totally unacceptable and sharp practice at its absolute worst.Not letting this one drop and needs to be stopped before other people get caught out.
More shopperdisc.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk - Scam 
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - Unknown deduction from my bank account 
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk - Theft of my money 
- Shopperdiscounts, C - monthly debit of £10 to my bank account 
- Shopperdiscounts. C - Unauthorised Deduction 
- Shopperdiscounts C Ref O8o8 234 1539 - unautherised deduction on my debit card 
- Shopperdisc - scam 
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk, 0808 234 1539 - Unauthorised deduction from my credit card 
- Shopperdisc.co.uk - taking money out my account i havent signed upto this 
- Shopperdiscount.co.uk - unlawfully taking £10 per month out of my bank account