shopperdisc.co.uk / Another debit without authority

United Kingdom Review updated:

We are yet another very angry online user who has been taken for £10 monthly subscriptions. Regrettably the move to online statements with our bank has meant we have not picked up that we have been charged for NINE months-how irritated do we feel? Did we ever agree to these debits-I do not think so!!
Has anybody got a running contact at Training Standards on this one or we will start afresh? Totally unacceptable and sharp practice at its absolute worst.Not letting this one drop and needs to be stopped before other people get caught out.

Comments

• Re
      Feb 20, 2012

we have just found the same ours go back to march we called them and we r ment to be getting our money back im reading that loads of people are being scamed the same way i have sent a email into watch dog to see if they can look into it more if u wanna do that and iwould happly join any thing u set up to get these peope

• Me
      Sep 24, 2012

I had not noticed either and it's cost £140- my bank say that the fraud team will look at it and try and recoup the money so that may be a good avenue?

• Mo
      Oct 23, 2012

Mine has just started and i had no idea what it is for.what is the ten pounds being taken for ?
    can anybody tell me.
    m rae.

• Li
      Nov 23, 2012

Get intouch with customer services 0800 731 9935. Ask for your money back and to stop taking £10 each month!!!

Jan 19, 2013

Shopper disc.co.uk, keep taking £10 from my MasterCard

• Ha
      Mar 27, 2013

I check my Fathers statements as I help out with his business and managed to catch "shoppers discount" out on charging us for the second month! Will be going into the bank tomorrow to stop this D/D and see if they can do anything about this. If not I will email. Not sure if I fancy typing in the card details over the phone even though they already have the details! My father deleted all the emails thinking they were spam (which they are) so we have no " membership ID number" we would never sign up for such a ridiculous thing. This company needs to be stopped.

• La
      Jun 09, 2013

HI All i just wont to Shere that i also been scammed today i just find out that this company take from my account £ 10 already phone my bank but they cant do nothing about this. I'm so angry that someone has a details to my account without my authority and i didn't sing for it ... this is absolute shamble I hope that it will stop so far they just took 10 but i have to act now... thank you for your cements above it help me realise that is scam and its time to act and act fast!!!

• Zi
      Dec 31, 2013

I have the same problem and they steal 150 pounds from my credit card. I am so angry and do anybody have any idea about this´╝č

• Jp
      Dec 03, 2016

i have had £30.00 taken from my account with asking and i wont to know why?