Shop2Wear.com / never recieved my order

1 733 Hildebrand CirFolsom, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1888 370 5416

i placed an order more than a month ago and didnt recieve it they say 7-15 bussiness days to recieve the order, i tried contacting them 3 times on their messages and never answered me back they say 1-3 days to reply but its been weeks and they haven't asnwered me i also tried calling them on the number they provide 3 times left 2 voicemails because they never conected me to a representant or anyone only machine, left them a call back number, never called my i tried 3 different reasons for my call and all 3 options they said they weren't available i feel they stold my money and they we're never going to send me an order.

Ev

Comments

26th of May, 2009

I'm having the same problem and the best is that they charged my credit card the same day I placed the order but I haven't received anything yet and it's been 16 business days.

• Su
      3rd of Oct, 2010

I have had the same results with my order, and although they charged my card the same day I placed the order, it's been over a month and I have still not recieved my item.. This company does not reply to any e-mail or phone attempts I have made to contact them.
    This company sucks with customer service, and I feel they are nothing but scammers.. or just an all around bad company to deal with.
    Good luck dealing with these crooks, when you have an issue with an order.

• Ge
      20th of Oct, 2010

I'm having the same problem, wish I would have read this first. My card was charged the same day however they have not answered 3 emails or 2 voice mails.

• Kh
      11th of May, 2011

I completely agree! This site is obviously a scam and has probably taken money off hundreds of unsuspecting people. It's a shame these people are able to operate they way they do and they haven't been shut down. I ordered something 4 months ago and i have sent countless emails about my missing order, and nothing has been sent back to me. Next time i will be more careful.

• De
      6th of Sep, 2011

I never received my item it has been a month. I tried calling and it went straight to voice mail. The Better Bushiness Bureau has listed over 31 complaints and has rated a warning to doing business with this company (I wish I had saw this first) http://www.bbb.org/northeast-california/business-reviews/internet-shopping/shop-2-wear-in-folsom-ca-47002084

I am really upset by this. why hasnt someone stepped up and started an legal investigation because they have had to stolen lots of money with this scam

• Ti
      2nd of Apr, 2012

I had the same problem from this company i placed an order on feb 29th. And have recived nothing cant get a hold of anyone by phone or email. I had to go to the bank and disput this charge on my card if u ask me this fake company/scam needs to be shut down.