Shop2Wear.com / They have a no return policy!

The return policy for this site is located under "HELP" and is very bad...they have a no return policy... They will not even exchange sizes.

You can only find this out by clicking on "HELP" at the top of page. They hide this very well by doing it this way and when contacted they then don't tell you it is under help that is on every page.

"Our exchange policy is no returns as stated on the Help page.

We ask the customer to read our policies on every page and specifically on the payment page before you place an order."

From an email from them.

Va

Comments

• Ev
      9th of Jul, 2008

i placed an order more than a month ago and i have not recieved it i isent them 3 messages as they say to contact them if we need help, they say it takes 1-3 days to reply its been weeks and no reply i tried contacting them on the number on the page twice the machine sent me to voicemail i tried the 3 different reasons of my call and all times i was sent to voicemail, never available.i messaged them to cancel my order but i think i just won't get my order or money back, what do i do!?

• Ih
      22nd of Jun, 2009

Well I just called the number to ask a question. The person that picked up the phone was by no surprise an Indian! Thats probably why your getting no answers. I will not order anything from this website.

• Kd
      6th of Aug, 2009

I'm having same issue only i got my item but was charged TWICE... tried to call and go no answer... left messages... emails.. etc. This is the worst company ever and i would advise NOT ordering from them.

• Pa
      9th of Dec, 2009

Well lets see...I made the order checked it twice and sent payment...they took the money and sent something I didn't order. Trying to get it exchanged for the right purchase...called -e-mailed ...NOTHING!!! now it is close to christmas and no gift for my daughter!!!
    What else can we do?!! Well I hope they can live with themselves-because now my daughter will be very disappointed.
    DO NOT ORDER from shop2wear.com

• Ha
      20th of Dec, 2011

Shop2wear should be banned from selling anything... they are in business to rip off every customer they can... whomever owns this company should be hung up by his testicles...

• Sp
      20th of Dec, 2012

It happened to me also never received my order, they dont respond to e-mails or phone calls they just take your money and you receive nothing in return.