shop-hers.com / fraud

1 2058 BroadwaySanta Monica, CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered 3 Items from shop-hers.com for a total of $2100. The $1300. Item i Never received a confirmation of the purchase, or that it would be shipped, or given a tracking number. The money was debited out of my account right away . I never received the $1300. Item. The other 2 items arrived came in EMPTY boxes. That's right, they shipped me Two EMPTY boxes that did NOT contain the items I purchased. And one box was Filthy . I opened 3 cases in Paypal against this disreputable company. . Customer Service is extremely Rude, Nasty, and Unprofessional. Don't trust a website that you can't even Call on the phone. They do NOT let you call them - you can Only email them.
I Strongly advise consumers to Stay Away from this site !

shop-hers.com

Ra
Jun 3, 2015

Comments

Ad
  26th of Aug, 2015

Shop Hers have left me disappointed and frustrated. The first Burberry bag I orders was advertised as "minor signs of wear", but when it arrived, there were very noticeable bubbling between the canvas and the coating. I returned it but asked for my "first time" discount to be reinstated, as I hadn't really completed the purchase. Blair refused and just repeated that the bag was in the condition as advertised. Wrong. If it hadn't been REALLY bad, I wouldn't have returned it, because I loved the bag and returning it cost me at least $50 when you factor in both shipping costs.

The second purchase is perhaps worse. I used my credit (no, not the discount, which wasn't returned to my account) to buy a modest Burberry, which was what I could afford. It arrived in excellent condition, but I don't think it is authentic.There are several signs that point to this; it may not even be a good fake. I've e-mailed a concern to the customer service, with no reply. This is the one thing you advertise a guarantee - that items are reviewed for authenticity. I want to return this fake, but doing so will cost me (all in all) about $100. So, I feel stupid having spent about $150+ just to be hosed by this company..

Cl
  20th of Oct, 2015

this is the worst site by far. No phone number, only e mail, they do not respond in a timely manner. I am expecting the item I purchased. fedex did not deliver, I was home. Their site claim attempted to deliver, I filed a complaint. Shop-hers doe not allow you to ask fedex to hold the package in one of their offices where you can pick it up. i do this all the time with other deliveries and this is the fist time a shipper blocked this option. for your information Shop-hers, this is NOT a change of address. instead of FedEx delivering to me, i will pick it up STILL from fedex, where i personally will sign for it. Since Saturday, i have been trying to arrange for Shop-hers customer service to contact fedex and have theh package sent to a specific location. I did e mail them all the info yesterday early afternoon. this morning i received an e mail from fedex today redelivering to my home address. NOTHING WAS DONE, shop-hers did not contact FedEx. i asked to be called by a supervisor. I sent them a minimum of half a dozen e mails, absolutely no response. If the package is returned due to Shop-hers ignoring my request, i will ask for a full refund.
i DO NOT recommend this company. the fact they have no phone number and they DO NOT respond to e mails speaks for itself. you will save yourself a lot of aggrevation.