Sherwood Park Toyota / misrepresented vehicle.
I bought a used vehicle from Sherwood Park Toyota that turned out to be something completely different from what the sales representative said. The biggest surprise was the transmission. They told me it was a 6 speed (this model came standard with a 6 speed), but upon driving it home it was a 5 speed!!! Their "inspection" even missed a burnt out headlight!! Besides the misrepresentations, their service was terrible. When they say they will return your call, it might be in 4 hours, the next day, or not at all. Also be sure to watch the fine print when buying used from them.
More Sherwood Park Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.