shelter insurance in mississippi / no payout on claim to injured party.
hit by a vehicle that pulled out in front of my vehicle due to no fault of my own. my vehicle was totaled, and i had to go to the hospital with injuries. other party admitted fault, shelter was their insurance company. my company paid out a portion in a timely manner. shelter has yet to PAY ANYTHING toward my claim for compensation . this happened in 2012. i have to call shelter for any information on my claim status, and i HAVE NOT gotten a satisfactory answer yet. the adjuster is always nice, but never can tell me why it is taking so long for them to pay. i have submitted all documentation they requested, had my interview over the phone, submitted a request for them to get access to my medical records. to this day shelter has yet to pay anything for my claim.
More shelter insurance in mississippi Complaints & Reviews
- Shelter Insurance - Claims 
- Shelter Insurance - Screwed by Shelter Insurance 
- Shelter Insurance - Failure to accept resposibility for claim 
- Shelter Insurance - Bad service 
- Shelter Insurance - Racism 
- Shelter Insurance - Poor Customer Service 
- Shelter Insurance - Rip off 
- Shelter Mutual Insurance Company - car ins. no settlement
- Shelter Insurance - Towing insurance that I have paid for & now not able to collect. Sounds like shelter has a lot of complaints. Wake up shelter insurance!
- Shelter Insurance - Ripped off on car insurance