Shellfraudulent charge

Ke Dec 25, 2014 Washington DC Review updated:

The transaction below is fraudulent. I can't believe that I have to spend time out of my Christmas Day to write to Shell. This gas station declined my card, then put on a $100.00 charge on my debit card. I had to pay for my gas with another card, I go to purchase an item for my son for Christmas, and I don't have the money. Now $100.00 may not seem like a big deal, but we all have budgets and I set this money aside to provide something extra special to my kid and it drives me up the wall that I couldn't do that. This transaction must not go through. Shell, please terminate this transaction. I did not purchase anything at this gas station for $100.00. Especially if you note, the card was declined, how could you turn around at the exact same time and put a $100.00 charge through?
Date Description Amount Balance
12/24/14
5:00 PM PENDING - SHELL/6201 NEW HAMPSHIRWASHINGTON DCUS -100.00 20.56

Date Description Category Debit Credit Balance
12/24/14
5:00 PM POS Signature Decline (Domestic) Fee 0.80 120.56

Comments

Dec 28, 2007
    Shell - Being cursed out!
    Shell Gas Station
    22141 Three Notch Road
    Lexington Park
    Maryland
    Phone: [protected]

I was called a stupid black ### because, I came in and paid for my items that was purchasing with change. Once I began to argue with the cashier about his remark he jumped over the counter, in a threating manner.

• Ra
      Apr 04, 2009
    Shell - lottery
    Egypt

I am Mr. Rabi Abdel khalek Mohamed Mabrouk. from Egypt. I Recieved A Certificate From SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPOMENT OF ENGLAND which says that I won a lottery and my winning fund is in your bank .In the same certificate I have the security code and the batch number. please can I know any information about this topic?
    if this topic is true. What can i do? . thanks
    my email is [protected]@YAHOO.COM

• Ad
      Apr 04, 2009

Dude...get real. If you really have won something...especially the lottery ... I think you would get a little better notifaction.

Jun 01, 2009
    Shell - mobile draw contest

i received an sms frm ur company that i have won a prize in ur mobile draw contest
    There was an email id on which i tried sending email but it didnt work
    I would like to know is that contest true

• Ga
      Jun 15, 2009

i have received a mail that i have won the contest with the amount of 500000 pound.is it true or not please suggest meeeeeeee

•   Aug 05, 2009

I had received USD 950000 from Shell Mobile Draw, is it true.

• Da
      Sep 10, 2009
    Shell - prizemoney
    India

i received an sms saying i won a prizemoney of 200000gbp and supposed to contact dr.walterbrain. can someone help me with some information...

• Co
      Oct 03, 2009
    Shell - prize won
    petroleum devlopment
    India
    spdc.com

i won the prize of rs. 50000$ and as i got an message on my phone.
    when i want to contact them not even reply my questions

Sep 14, 2010
    Shell - Rude Employee
    700 N Kings Hwy
    Wake Village
    Texas

The girl that was working was gripping because she had to work over because the other girl had a "doctors" appointment, and she didn't want to be there and she was being very very rude. I more than likely won't buy gas at this location anymore! She was very very rude to my friend and I and I put over $36 in my tank. I have the ladys name if you want it.

• Br
      Jan 21, 2011
    Shell - everything in store is out dated
    shell
    8955 southwest highway 200
    Ocala
    Florida

work across the street from the store and went across to get something for lunch and everything from drinks in cooler to beef jerky to cans of ravioli are expired...most of them are dated 2010...i told the cashier and he just shrugged his shoulders and store isnt the cleanest. good thing i paid attention to the dates and didnt get something that would make me sick...hopefully this gets taken care of.

Jul 16, 2011

+[protected] i won the prize of rs. 50000$ and as i got an message on my phone. my nane is sarfraj sheikh. my e-mail i.d. is [protected]@yahoo.com
    when i want to contact them not even reply my questions

• Ha
      Mar 07, 2012
    Shell - Filthy bathrooms and glass not to mention a parking lot blowing with trash
    Shell

Have been going there for odds and ends and fuel and since the store was purchased. The new owners are rapidly letting the station fall into dis-repair, no bathroom soap, handtowels, Filthy bathrooms and glass not to mention a parking lot blowing with trash...shame on you. This used to be a descent place, We won't return.

• Cj
      Mar 21, 2012
    Shell - Leaking fuel tanks
    Robinson shell station
    301 s Robinson dr. Robinson Texas 76706
    Robinson
    Phone: Will not answer

Shell gas station at 301 s Robinson drive has water in their fuel that will damage your motor or completely destroy it. This is not an isolated incident it has happened to 3 other people who purchased fuel on the same day. If this matter is not addressed the fuel will leak into the ground and pollute the environment.

• Pr
      Apr 25, 2012
    Shell - Deceptive Trade Practices
    12331 WIll Clayton Parkway
    Atascocita
    Texas

Cigarette prices are displayed but you are charged a different price at the register. Even mfg. "instant" coupons that are printed on the package are NOT honored. Mfg will be contacted along with Texas Department of Weights & Measures. If found guilty of such crime, they could face a fine of up to $10, 000 PER occurence. If you have expereienced anything like this, please help put a stop to it.

• Ds
      Apr 25, 2012

1. There are taxes on cigarettes so the total price will be different then the listed price. Texas has 2 cigarette taxes. 1 state tax at 1.41% and the Federal tax at 1.01%. There is also a Texas sales tax at 6.25%
    2. Business are not required to accept manufacturer's coupons. It is not a law. It is store policy.
    3. Most manufacturer's coupons printed on the package usually say on your next purchase. The purchase you are making is not the nest purchase.

• Ah
      Jul 24, 2013
    Shell - genuineness
    Pakistan

Few days before I have received sms from number [protected] that I have won 750000 pounds in shell spdc INTL lucky draw and asked to submit details on website [protected]@live.com if it is true inform me
    My contact number is03216002204
    Email:[protected]@hotmail.com
    Ahmed sher

• Mj
      Jul 25, 2013

My mobile has won 95000 pound in UK plz cntct with me my cell no [protected]

•   Aug 30, 2013

Dont pay with change! I would be upset, irregardless of your race!

• Un
      Mar 12, 2015
    Shell - unprofessional store manager
    shell
    New Bern
    North Carolina

She'll gas station at 3419 Trent RdNew Bern, NC 28562 has a store manager that is loud, rude and unprofessional. It is very uncomfortable going there when they are working she is regularly yelling at people.