Sharp / Very expensive and wont last long
I purchased a Sharp LC 20S1E LCD TV in March 2003, and it lasted 13 months. Luckily, I was offered a replacement, and that one lasted 18 months, whoopee. I called Sharp only to be advised that 'Madam we do not deal with members of the public'! The dealer wasn't interested (Coop), and there is no independent company prepared to assess or repair it, except Sharp, through an agent, and at a huge cost.
More Sharp Complaints & Reviews
- Sharp - Sharp Aquos LCD LC42D72U TV 
- Sharp LC-37D6U LCD TV - Faulty 
- sharp exteriors - leak in roof 
- Sharp Electronics / Aquos LCD TV - brand new garbage Tv will not work 
- Sharp Aquos 70& LC70LE745U - TV broken by software update 
- Sharp Electronics Corporation - sharp refrigerator that needs repair by alaraby group, a local contractor in egypt
- Sharp Electronics Corporation - subject : sharp washing machine model exs1278 filter system design failure.
- Sharp Electronics Corporation - sharp smart 4k hdr tv
- Sharp Electronics Corporation - sharp ac ahx15ret silver (inverter) 1.25t spl not working
- Sharp Smart TV - sharp smart tv