[Resolved] Shari's Berries — non-delivery
I ordered chocolate covered strawberries for my mother for Mother's Day. I paid over $30 to ensure delivery on a Sunday. I got a notification that they were delivered so I called my mom...she didn't get them. I called Shari's and could barely even understand the person on the phone.See Top 10 Worst Companies in San Diego, CANo "we're sorry", no " let me look into it for you, " just "we can re-deliver on Tuesday." No, sorry...you can just refund my money since the gift is now ruined. They did refund the money immediately to their credit, but it doesn't take away from my gift being ruined. I will never order from them again.
Showed up sometime tonight
More Shari's Berries Complaints & Reviews
- Shari's Berries - complete rip off 
- Shari's Berries - horrible product
- Shari's Berries - quality of product
- Shari's Berries - ridiculous shipping charges 
- Shari's Berries - unacceptable product
- sharies berries - customer service complaint
- Shari's Berries / Berries.com - billing issue!!
- Shari's Berries / Berries.com - mother’s day gift
- Berries.com - opened the box and a large number of bugs crawled out 
- Shari's Berries / Berries.com - received berries taste fermented.