Seven West Media / Channel 7 — my kitchen rules
I'm concerned with the bullying that is televised on the current season of My Kitchen Rules.
In a time where we have campaigns and programs in place to help stamp out bullying in our schools, and workplaces there it is seen on television and appears to be encouraged as it helps ratings.
The show I thought was a cooking competition, not who can throw the worst and hurtful insults.
Please can we go back to the original format and make it about the food and not about bullying fellow contestants.
More Seven West Media / Channel 7 Complaints & Reviews
- Channel 7 Australian Open Tennis Coverage - poor quality australian open tennis comentating 
- Channel 7 - pathetic coverage of afl games 
- Channel 7 - sundays 24 
- Channel 7 - ghost whisperer 
- Channel 7 - change in 24 airtime 
- Channel 7 - afl 
- Seven West Media / Channel 7 - channel 7 news 
- Seven West Media / Channel 7 - house rules bullying 
- Channel 7 - today tonight 
- Seven West Media / Channel 7 - unethical behaviour