Seven West Media / Channel 7 — house rules bullying
I am usually a fan of House Rules, however I've been very upset at the condoned bullying both in this current season (from Leigh and Kristie), and in the previous season also. I think you guys think this is entertaining?? I'm telling you it's NOT. People do not enjoy watching this - it is upsetting and very unpleasant to watch. It's turning me off watching House Rules. Condoning bullying is not ok! Using it for 'entertainment' is not ok. My suggestion for next year's season is to allow someone to referee major disagreements, and penalise those who do not play fair. Isn't that what Australia is supposed to be about? Good sportsmanship? Also, the 'zone wars' adds nothing to this show - it's completely unnecessary. You are turning viewers off with such nasty competitors.
Honestly, I feel you as a channel are incredibly tacky and hypocritical - I can just imagine some sob story on Sunrise (or some such tacky program) about someone being bullied, and how it's not ok, yet you condone it as prime time viewing entertainment.
More Seven West Media / Channel 7 Complaints & Reviews
- Channel 7 Australian Open Tennis Coverage - poor quality australian open tennis comentating 
- Channel 7 - pathetic coverage of afl games 
- Channel 7 - sundays 24 
- Channel 7 - ghost whisperer 
- Channel 7 - change in 24 airtime 
- Channel 7 - afl 
- Seven West Media / Channel 7 - channel 7 news 
- Channel 7 - today tonight 
- Seven West Media / Channel 7 - unethical behaviour
- Seven West Media / Channel 7 - my kitchen rules - sunday night