Service Department Smith Carins Brewster Subaru Jeep / My car has never been the same and it never will
I received my initial service to my vehicle on Nov. 27, 2005. An anti freeze leak turned into a head gasket replacement that lasted 9 days. My car has bucked since this repair and it still does. I have since had everything from belts to a catalitic converter replacement. The car still bucks at 75. Since it is above the speed limit they are not responsible. This service department has lied in order to get away with an error that they caused. My car has never been the same and it never will. DON'T GET SERVICE AT BREWSTER SUBARU!
More Service Department Smith Carins Brewster Subaru Jeep Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Subaru Outback - Faulty wheel bearing 
- Glanzman Subaru - service manager 
- Subaru, Ganley Subaru - What Subaru and Ganley Subaru especially don't want you to know
- performance subaru WRX - consignment auto sale 
- Subaru Tribeca 2008 - hesitation problem since new 
- Subaru Corporation - Bait and Switch
- Subaru - Unethical business practice 
- Subaru Tribeca - bad paint job on my subaru tribeca. subaru representive not cooperating with me, to get this problem resolved.
- Subaru - overly high costs 
- Subaru - body is thiner than pepsi can