Select Staffing - Paramount / Carson / Fraudulent resume and illegal backgroung check

1 16260 Paramount BlvdParamount, CA, United States Review updated:

Select Staffing Paramount/Carson Office Work together with Recruiting Agent Named Leticia Castillo. I filled out an application at the time of employment and went through the process of orientation and Background Screening I was promised a clerical position by Leticia and I have been on the waiting list for 1yr with no position. I called to be removed from the clerical position waiting list and be placed on another list at which I received an unprofessional answer by the receptionist and was hung up on. I think I was never placed in a Clerical position to begin with because of favoritism, it is definitely not because of my skills. I have knowledge and full functioning skills in ALL Microsoft Office Applications, I also have Accounting/ Billing, and Customers Service Background. I have been in the Select Staffing agency system for 1 Yr. now; I'd call in every few weeks about a position available to me or Responding to their Bogus ADS about their Job position that become available to me in my area. I'D receive no response, but the run around. I finally got tired and frustrated with Select Staffing so I said I would write a Bad review about the services they claim to provide "it is all false and fraudulent." It was only after this conversation that I had with Select Staffing that Select Staffing Decided to do a Background Check on me. 2weeks later I received in the mail a Confidential Background Screening Report from an outside source who Select Staffing gave Consent to Run a Background Check on me. I DID NOT AGREE TO THIS BACKGROUND CHECK TO BE RAN ON ME AT THIS TIME. I feel this is ILLEGAL CONSIDERING I DID NOT SIGN FOR IT TO BE RAN EITHIER. It was only ran after I told Select Staffing that I was going to write them a bad Review for the services they claim to provide not to Mention Leticia had me change my Resume to her liking and add Fraudulent claims at which I felt very Uncomfortable doing. Long story Short Select Staffing does not Run Background Checks on any of their Employees, if so all the EX-CONS would be out of work and so Would Select Staffing.

Te
Jul 28, 2015

Comments

• We
      26th of Jun, 2016

Why were you waiting on this one agency to find you work? There are MANY other agencies PLUS most people would prefer to find their own employment and not depend on a temp service that won't pay full wages or benefits.