Security Networks / Failed to Upgrade Primary Wireless Alarm System

1 Broomall, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-252-7622

Security Networks Claimed they would upgrade my PrimaryWireless Security System to digital. As they stated it was required by the FCC. When they failed to get a signal. They told me even though my Security System no longer functions and they can no longer provide the Service. They should continue to get paid 44.99 for nothing. And that I am required to continue to pay them 44.99 per month for another year and have a Land Line connected in my house at a cost of 25 dollars per month /or Sign another 3 year contract at the standard rate of hard wired service. The Contract states I am to pay for SERVICES PROVIDED. How can they take my money and not provide a service? How can they force me to sign another 3 year Contract? Is this legal?

Comments

• Da
      25th of Jan, 2009

this company it have taking my money for the last 6 years and they want to steel take my money for another 3 years. is horrible this company have to stop

• Mi
      26th of Jul, 2009

They installed a system 11 months ago. The system has only worked a total of 26 days, and then it was not continuous. They also think I should continue to pay. I am taking them to court. Maybe we should all join together. Can anybody say class action?

• Ji
      27th of Jun, 2012

What does Connect America have to do with telephone service in California? Is this an alarm co. or telephone co.?