Secure Platform Funding / they gave me fake sblc
I am a victim of Secure Platform Funding (SPF) and I want to expose them so that no other innocent victim will fall prey to their antics.
Here is the Top 15 Proof Why Secure Platform Funding is SCAM...
1. Fraud: Beware of Bruce Green, CEO of the SecurePlatformFunding.com Bank Guarantee Scam Company!: /link removed/
2. advanced fees scam - – do not trust secure platform funding: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/secure-platform-funding-advanced-fees-scam-do-not-trust-secure-platform-funding-c906701.html
3. On August 16, 2017 The Popular Boston Newspaper carried BREAKING NEWS against Secure Platform Funding with this caption: Secure Platform Funding or Scam Loan Funding on the Rise? http://bostonnewsglobe.com/2017/08/16/secure-platform-funding-scam-loan-funding-rise/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork
4. Should Financial Authorities in The UK Act as Well Against SecurePlatformFunding.com as They Slander Their Competition Openly and Maliciously? http://dailynewslondon.com/2017/08/16/should-financial-authorities-in-the-uk-act-as-well-against-secureplatformfunding-com-as-they-slander-their-competition-openly-and-maliciously/
5. Bruce Green CEO [censor] Banker from Secure Platform Funding - https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?714528-Bruce-Green-CEO-Bullshit-Banker-from-Secure-Platform-Funding-secureplatformfunding-com
6. Scam Phone Number [protected], Secure Platform Funding (SPF), Bruce Green: http://www.scamcallfighters.com/scam-call-442038089841-Secure-Platform-Funding--SPF---Bruce-Green--Advance-Fee-Scam-59352.html
7. They Charge Huge Money for Broker license, some people paid 35, 000 euros just to get broker license? Other legitimate companies give broker license 100% FREE.
8. They claim after I pay the upfront fee for broker license that they will pay me 1.5% commission for every transaction they get from my country Belgium even though I dont know anything about the transactions. But normally a broker is supposed to get commission based on referrals. This is 100% scam because Secure Flatform Funding (SPF) never paid any broker any such fee and they never even successfully closed any deals. They just steal your money using bogus so called attorney trust accounts as escrow but in reality they own the escrow accounts and once you deposit money into these escrow accounts they would start telling you stories till you get tired. I am a broker from Belgium, my client is waiting to receive his promised SBLC since 7 months now without success and the 250, 000 EUR my client paid cannot be refunded. 100% SCAMMERS.
9. Secure Flatform Funding (SPF) have published list of competitor Banks calling them Banned without any proof or any others by any regulatory authority. Most of the banks are legit on the banned list and working according to Banking rules and in business. Guys don't waste time paying attention to Secure Flatform Funding (SPF), their website is full of self composed fake stories and their aim is to deceive gullible and ignorant people.
10. Secure Platform Funding is 100% fake, tell them to show you proof of any deals they closed successfully and they will start telling bs stories. According to Interpol, Secure Flatform Funding (SPF) has over 14 fraud cases against them and many victims are shy to come out.
11. Secure Flatform Funding (SPF) claims to be a NEVIS registered company but they are using a London phone number, that is clear evidence of fraud. If you are based in Nevis why not use a NEVIS phone number? Why use London landline to deceive people? They are frauds, they are using a fake London phone number that is hosted on SKYPE. We got to know because our lawyers found out through the help of the police. Otherwise since they are using a London landline why cant they give you their address in London if they are not FRAUDSTERS? This is their London phone number: +[protected]??? Red Flag number 1.
12. The government of NEVIS has made a press statement saying that Secure Plaform Funding is not registered and is 100% Scam. Please check this warning statement direct from the government of Nevis website: http://www.nevisfsrc.com/advisories-2/warnings/371-secure-platform-funding
13. A sign of desperation: SECURE PLATFORM FUNDING: http://sapphirecapital.proboards.com/thread/7505/sign-desperation-secure-platform-funding
14. SECURE PLATFORM FUNDING.COM IS BANK INSTRUMENTS SCAMMER - : https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&p=294155
15. Beware of Secure Platform Funding Scam: https://www.scamguard.com/secure-platform-funding/
The internet is littered with sad stories and warning reports against Secure Flatform Funding (SPF), so please run away from them if you haven't sent them any money yet.
Secure Platform Funding Customer Care's Response, May 27, 2018
This Complaint is COMPLETELY FALSE and so are the comments associated with it! Secure Platform Funding has been the victim of several an internet troll attacks by scammers that Secure Platform Funding has shutdown and exposed in this link below:
The Scammers that we have publicly exposed have chosen to write completely FAKE Reviews about our business like the ones on this site. Often they pretend to be FAKE clients who have lost imaginary money (that was never paid to us), on imaginary deals (that we never contracted with us) and complain about imaginary services (that were never even requested with us).
In most cases the Fake complaints lodged against our business lack any kind of Factual evidence at all. No payment dates, no contracts, no documentation, no bank payment receipts of any kind, no client name, no client email, no client address, no client Identification, no bank officer and no bank officer details.
Most complaints are fake, baseless, accusations that can not be substantiated because they AREN'T TRUE! The complaints are fairy tales made up by scammers who do not want to EVER be identified because they are a Fake party making a Fake complaint about an imaginary and totally fictitious transaction that NEVER even occurred!
The Truth is Secure Platform Funding has named, shamed and exposed many scammers and our actions have saved clients and brokers millions of dollars! We tell the truth, warn customers and protect clients from being ripped off. Anyone who has visited our website https://www.secureplatformfunding.com can see that.
Because Secure Platform Funding has been so vocal warning and protecting clients, a few scammers who lost a huge amount of business as a result of our warnings and sensible industry advice are trolling us on the internet posting a host of Fake Reviews and Fake Information such as the Reviews or Complaints here.
Our detailed Response to these False Reviews and Allegations is publicly recorded here:
The Secure Platform Funding Scammer Allegation Response Page link (above) lets the Facts speak for themselves and provides detailed evidence so clients can be honestly and accurately informed of the TRUTH.
Our company was founded in 2008, we have been operating for over 10 years. 9 years of that without 1 single compliant about our business on the internet! Our business hasn't changed at all, we just have become the unfortunate victims of a few internet trolls who are attempting to discredit us with FAKE reviews.
If you want detailed information on the above complaint please click here:
After reading our Scammer Allegation Response page, please click on the link at the bottom of that page to see our detailed factual response to any of the allegations on this site.
We are also available to answer any questions by phone, skype or email. We operate a well established, respected, quality business and have nothing to hide or be ashamed of. We welcome your questions or inquiries.