Seatwave.com / customer relations

I had a fraudulent charge stating from this website. I tried to contact them to block the charge (before it was authorized) and to give me info as to who might be using my card. No response to the email, and no other way of contacting the company.
Scammers, bad company, I only hope whoever used my card has as terrible of an experience as everyone else.

Ou
May 18, 2013

Comments

• Ag
      19th of May, 2013

You should be contacting your credit card company - not Seatwave. Do you really think the frauster who used your card is going to give Seatwave his personal details? Obviously your card has been cloned. Call your credit card company as soon as possible. If you want to speak to Seatwave, call them on 0844 5818180.

• Ol
      25th of May, 2013

Seatwave are a terrible company. I'd advise anyone thinking of using them to steer well clear. Two tickets were bought for Download 2012 at the cost over £600. We were refused entry into the site after travelling a good way, because the tickets were invalid. After many phone calls, emails and the threat of seeing our solicitor (which we planned to do the following morning), Seatwave refunded us - after a further 10 days'd lapsed. Their excuses were feeble, no members of the management team were available to speak to, and we had to send evidence of the useless tickets - which at one point they said they hadn't received!
    We were disappointed to've missed the festival, but at least lucky enough to obtain a full refund. Don't bother buying from this company.