Seatwave a Ticketmaster Company — bst paul simon 2 tickets sold, no email replies, no money, no good.
My BST Paul Simon tickets were apparently sold as only a single pair (not mine) were available for sale the day before the show.
Despite repeated emails to Seatwave, I have not had a reply and no monies have hit my account 2 weeks on.
Seatwave is a ripoff to buyers and sellers and should be avoided. They take a huge cut from each ticket sale AND force the buyer to pay a premium as well. Their greed adds almost 40% to the ticket price!
More Seatwave a Ticketmaster Company Complaints & Reviews
- Seatwave.com - ticket scam 
- Seatwave - no on payment of sold tickets 
- Seatwave - tickets 
- Seatwave - ticket scam 
- Seatwave - not paid for tickets 
- Seatwave - not answering questions - unable to contact
- Seatwave - ticket number #1993985
- Seatwave - bought tickets
- Seatwave - terrible customer service - as a seller
- Seatwave - payment for tickets sold