Seattle Coffee Direct / Misrepresentation and illegal business practices!
We have also been suckered by Seattle Direct Coffee. The initial offer of $9 for two bags of coffee and a grinder is a complete misrepresentation. Nowhere in the ad is it stated that there is a $25 shipping and handling fee. Since March 23, our credit card has been charged once for $34 and three additional charges of $36.95--four months worth of coffee in 1 1/2 months. To date, two shipments of mediocre coffee have arrived. After reading the other postings, I was amazed to have a person from the company return my call. She has agreed to cancel the membership (believe it when I see it) and claims that we should be receiving an order shipped on April 17 soon. Of course, its the fault of USPS that we have not received the shipment, not their failure to ship it.
My credit card company says they cannot block charges from this company but since there have been at least three charges, they will cancel the card and reissue with a new number. We are also disputing the charges.
More Seattle Coffee Direct Complaints & Reviews
- Seattle Coffee Direct - Fraud - Credit Card 
- Seattle Coffee Direct - huge scam!! 
- Seattle Coffee Direct - Unauthorized Debits
- Seattle Coffee Direct - These people are crooks! 
- Seattle Coffee Direct - MAJOR SCAM! 
- Seattle Coffee Direct - NON REFUND OF MONEY
- Seattle Coffee Direct - Fraud 
- Seattle Coffee Direct - fraudulent charges 
- Seattle Coffee Direct - Charges and refunds
- Seattle Coffee Direct - Refund Not sent to me