Sears Carpet Cleaning / poor service

1 Willoughby Cleveland, OH, United States Review updated:

After I moved all of my furniture and vacuumed every inch of the apartment, the Sears carpet cleaners showed up at my door without a portable water supply, so I was unable to get my carpeting cleaned that day. They offered me a whole 10% off to schedule with them again. Instead, I scheduled an appointment for the next week with another service... and saved myself $40.

Comments

• Se
      24th of May, 2011

To MizzyYLizzy,

I'm so sorry about the inconvenience caused when our cleaners showed up unprepared to complete the scheduled work in your home, especially after you had worked so hard to have everything moved for them. I completely understand your frustration with Sears. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we would like to help. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com and provide a contact phone number and the phone number the service was scheduled under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (MizzyYLizzy) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H