Sears Carpet Cleaning / Terrible Customer Service

1 North Providence, RI, United States Review updated:

Well I really dont know where to start, as this morning I had a appt. with Sears to have my carpets cleaned. The technician that arrived at my home was so rude and arrogant that I actually was making a call to Sears Customer Service as he was here in my home. I understand the upselling and all but this had nothing to do with my paying him. His attitude was pompous and extremely displeasing. I mentioned to him that I was calling customer service as he was here and to complain that I was not happy at all with his horrific people skills and he went on to tell me that he has been working for Sears for over 25 years. Nevertheless his condesending way was such a turn off to me in my home I felt like I was in a nightmare. Needless to say when I had mentioned that I was calling customer service on him instead of toning down without his beligerent ways, he simply walked out and said I do not want to do this job! I did get another carpet service to come over today, as Sears Customer Service said they would have someone here this afternoon. I am still shocked of all this and the other carpet company is $30.00 less, as mentioned it was not the money it was this experienced carpet cleaner with a very very bad attitude!

Comments

• Se
      26th of May, 2011

Horrific Customer Service With Sears,

I'm very sorry to hear that we have missed your expectations with regards to our customer service. My name is Brian H. with Sears Cares and I would like to help. I would like to get you in touch with one of our personal case managers who will assist you in getting any concerns you have with Sears resolved. Also, we would obviously like to provide the appropriate feedback to upper management about your experience. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Horrific Customer Service With Sears) so we can reference your case. Again, I apologize for any trouble we have caused but we do appreciate any opportunity to help.

Brian H.