Seagate / External hard drive
I bought external hard drive at xmas for my son that broke within 2 days bought another one with extended warranty from WaLMART.
After 3 months the cord fell inside the drive called Walmart they said send it to Seagate, mailed that in got an email today saying no receipt so I called now the seal is broken was not when I sent it. and they are sending it back unrepaired (RMA # [protected]).
All I got was a bunch of excuses from them now Walmart will not cover it either so I MIGHT AS WELL BURNED THE $170.00 i SPENT.
More Seagate Complaints & Reviews
- Seagate - Bad service 
- Seagate - Warranty Process Nightmare 
- Seagate - Unable to register 
- Seagate - Warranty Scam 
- Seagate - Bad hard disk 
- Seagate - repaired instead of new
- Seagate - Don't bother ordering from them
- Seagate - Problem in New Seagate 500 gb Hard drive
- Seagate - POOR QUALIY OF PRODUCT
- Seagate - Worst company to deal with