Guaranteed Consumer Funding Complaints & Reviews

Guaranteed Consumer FundingNever Received Produce-2 yrs waiting

I heard about Guaranteed Consumer Funding on a local radio station. At the time, I did not have A++ credit, so I decided to order a desktop computer from GCF. This was in April 2008! GCF sent all the paperwork, I completed and returned and they drafted $99 from my bank account and continued to auto draft $68 each month for one full year. Upon payment in full in April 2009, I called and asked when I would receive my computer. They said it would be 6-8 weeks. I waited and called again after not receiving my PC. Again, 6-8 weeks. Finally, in April 2010, I actually spoke with someone and they said since it had been so long, they would upgrade to meet today's standards and it would be delivered in June 2010. Then November 2010, then December 2010. Well, it is now January 2011 and I have paid $900+ for something I have never received. I can not get a call back nor an email response as you can not call anymore. This is absolutely ridiculous! To me, $900 is quite a bit of money and it is just gone. I expect a total refund and some agency needs to step in and settle with all customers. This company and all who work for GCF should be ashamed for taking advantage of those you trusted them. Shame on GCF!!! Hopefully, a class action lawsuit will soon follow.

• Bi
      bingbing68 Feb 09, 2013

Somebody need to help us this is frustrating.

• Wm
      wm snyder Jan 13, 2011

paid off the account and can not get hold of them at all.. they havent sent anything or called about the desktop..

Guaranteed Consumer Fundingcomputer

I would just like to say that if you truly don't have very good credit, like I didn't a few years ago, NEVER sign up for one of these programs!!! First off I've payed 722.00 for something I'm never going to see and also why would you pay 2, 500.00 for a computer that 600.00 at Best Buy? Do yourself a favor put 99.00 in a savings account then add 29.99 to that account a week and in a few month you'll have a computer and a peice of mind. They have the worst customer service I've ever dealt with and they will even hang up on you if you ask for their supervisor or lie and tell you they are the supervisor. After two years I have finally gotten them to agree to atleast give me something for my money since they will not issue refunds, guess what I'm going to get? A 722.00 PSP. I could cry.

Respond

Guaranteed Consumer FundingFraudulent Deceitful Business

*****PROOF****PROOF*****SCAMMED******PROOF*****PLEASE READ*
      I know all of you that have done business with these cracks and thieves know what to expect from them, so I will not reiterate and kick the dead horse about how shady they are, (We did not receive your paperwork, we aren't shipping during the Holidays, and my ALL-TIME favorite...drum roll please...DELL IS OUT OF GLASS!!! HA! Anyway, here is a copy of my complete Payment Summary so you can see that I am neither lying or embellishing about any of this. Take a good look at these dates. ---->>>
      Down Pmt Date: 07/25/2008

1855137 08/07/2008 [protected] PAID
      1782442 07/24/2008 [protected] PAID

Payment Summary
      Total Payments: 26 Paid: 24 Unpaid/In Process: 2

As you can see by doing the math, I paid a RAPING total of $2, 595.87 (not including time and labor costs) for an HP dv6-1030us laptop that retails for around $550.00. I don't think I need to remind you all that I did NOT get the bonus "gifts" either; which should have been an MP3 player & Nintendo Wii. *Sigh* Well folks, I guess serving 4 years in the Army with 2 Tours to Iraq I am glad I can count on "American Businesses" to R-I-P ME OFF!!! My hands are shaking with fury and rage right now that I can barely type. I better end this before I say something I will regret!
      -=Victor=-
      San Antonio, Texas

• Updated by Security Warrior · Sep 19, 2009

If you have already invested good money than I would suggest you suck it up and continue to play their greedy game or else you will lose your money. I know how frustrating it is but the bottom line is that as long as you continue making good on your payments and returning mailed paperwork, etc... than they are obligated to ship your product.
          Good Luck

• Ne
          Network_IT Jan 11, 2010

I got one word for ya!, OUCH!!!
          Do your homework people.

• Ga
          gaine60 Sep 17, 2009

I also was suppose to recieve my computer on the month of 09/08/09 and have not recieved it yet. I started my agreement on march of this year never missed a payment .when i called to see why i have not recieved my computer they said it was mailed to the incorrect address no fault of myself . I am mad as hell because this is my hard earned money they are playing with, my payments are always on time . I am starting to go back to college in Oct. 09 and I have no computer. My name is Robert Gaines of Baltimore Maryland they assured me i would have it in time for School . You dont mess with a child of GOD.

ADVERTISIMENT

Guaranteed Consumer Funding — Mickey Mouse all the way.

I signed up with this company in June, and have paid them $1933.00. First they didn't even get my...

Guaranteed Consumer FundingFraud and scam

I answered an ad for a computer and a chance to better my credit. Started to pay on this computer the end of July of 2008. I have paid over one thousand dollars into this computer and just received a computer after all these months. With many promised delivery dates each month, they finally after many phone calls from me got a inferior computer for the money I have put into this the first week of April of 2009. Jan no computer, Feb no computer, March no computer. Finally we spoke to the so called manager's manager and then was sent a computer. Was promised for the inconvenience of the delay of my merchandise caused by their screw up's a computer with 500 gb of hard drive, 3gb of ram, a core 2 duo processor as well as a DVD burner. When that one never came they called me and said that they were now going to upgrade me to a lap top with all the things I was promised on the desk top. Of course that I don't have in writing. the lap top that finally came only has 120 gb hard drive, 2048 mb ram, and they got it from tiger direct. When you look up this model on tiger direct it is worth about 500.00 not the thousand that I have paid them. Ordered a video camera also that never came.

After this lap top came and didn't have what they promised me I was told that only the desk top would have all that not the lap top and if I wanted the desk top I could trade in the lap top for the desk top. Was in my car at the time of the call so she told me to take a couple days to try out the lap top and then she would call me for my decision. Of course she didn't call that day till after they closed and I e-mailed them my decision for wanting the desk top. Then she backed stepped and said to trade them I would have to pay a restocking fee of about 175.00 and would only get the ORIGIONAL 80 gb computer that I was getting before all the promised upgrades. that's when I said that I would decide later and get back to them. I then went to my bank and stopped all payments to them and want to report them to everyone that I can find on what rip-offs they are and hope to stop anyone else from getting into this mess that I am trying hard to get out of. A very expensive lesson to learn and I am very sure it isn't over and won't be for a long time.

1 Response
          • Aa
            AAA888 Apr 22, 2009

I to am getting burnt this is BULL how do we get are product or money back I learned a valuble lesson

Guaranteed Consumer FundingRip-offs

I also got taken in by this company promising a computer if you make your bi-weekly payments. After 8 months of faithful payments and many phone calls and many promised delivery dates I finally got a so called upgraded lap top that is worth about 500.00 and I have paid into them for over a thousand dollars. And I still am supposed to make payments for the next 4 months. No way, I stopped payments with my bank today and I am sure I will be a in disput with them for a long time. But they aren't getting any more of my money. I made a comment once about checking with the BBB and they claimed I threatened them. If they were a realible company they would welcome you checking them out. I am stuck with a inferior computer for the money I paid out for and they still haen't reported my faithful payments to the credit bureau like they say they will in the start of your transaction. I hope to help anyone out there from making the same mistake I made.

• Na
              natalie Apr 28, 2009

if any one inthe mclean virginai area has been burned by this company call cbs news they want to talk to you [protected]

• Na
              natalie Apr 28, 2009

hi my name is natalie
              i was told after 1373 that i got in an arguement with a rep, and my computer was not going to be sent out they have a o tolerance policy .thay said they recorded this i then said i would like to here it because it was a lie .i only told the lady that i talked to the bbb and consumer affairs no threats were made . after the fact idid tell tham i was going to get a lawyer and call all the news medias in there area.which i have done we all need to call so they can not do this again .
              bbb202-393-8000
              cbs202-895-5999
              abc703-236-9552
              fox202-244-5151 so give these guys a call. maybe if enough people call they will have to fold up shop. i am not going to stop until
              un til they are out of buissness.

Guaranteed Consumer FundingHAVE NOT RECEIVED MERCHANDISE

The above company has been deducting $70.00 from my checking account since March of 2008. I have not received my computer. Will I be able to obtain my money back. This is ridiculous. Whenever I call, they give me the run-a-round. I believe I have been scammed. I know by law there is a process I can use to re-claim all of my money. Can you help me, please because I need my money in these hard economic times.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and have a good and safe day. Edith J. Williams

• Te
                TERRYTT86 Jun 02, 2009

I am a grown man...and this company has hurt my consumer expectation so gravely that I could honestly cry.
                I almost prefer crying over taking my anger out on my family, which sadly I have done. For there is no one else to vent to regarding the sheer, scathing audacity of this company to give you -not only the run-a-round - but to give it with a disrespectful attitude. I had placed my order with them on September 9th 2008. They have been deducting $65.00 from my account every two weeks. I have yet to receive my merchandize. Every time I call it’s another ruse.
                I want to stop making payments…but if I do, my credit will then be damaged….the whole purpose I elected to use their company was to improve my credit….not to be ripoff.
                I encourage you….I beg you…DO NOT DUE BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY NEED TO BE CLOSED DOWN. In my 54 years of life….I have NEVER BEEN SO UPSET AS A CONSUMER ON THIS PLANET….I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO ABUSED BY A COMPANY. I BEG YOU TO GET THE WORK OUT AND DO ZERO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

• Di
                Diana Musslewhite Jan 28, 2009

You can sue in small claims court. You need to go to your bank and put a stop payment on all future payments.

Guaranteed Consumer Funding — Good question

I ordered a computer (Way over priced by comparison with other retail companies) thru Guaranteed Consumer...

Guaranteed Consumer Funding — Terrible customer service!

I have tried contacting Cec solutions for over a week after I signed up over the phone. They are supposed to...