Sceptre TV / customer service
I ordered a Sceptre Television. From the day I got it there was a tiny red dot in the center of the screen. I was told by customer service that I could not return the TV because according to industry standards, there had to be 3 dots in a cluster or at least 8 dots all over the screen. So, apparently, I paid $600 for a faulty TV with a dot in the middle. So a month goes by and the 1 dot turns into a little red line with yet another red dot next to it. So after I had to submit multiple pictures of the dots to their customer service department, they finally agreed that I should have my Tv replaced. Funny thing is I had to purchase packaging, foam, and bubble wrap for a 32 inch TV and then pay to have it sent back to them. So...ideally...I am paying $100 to send back a TV that was never good from the first day bringing the grand total of my purchase to $700. I don't see this as a good customer service practice. Had I done something to the TV to make it returnable, I would of course expect to pay any fees. I should have never taken a chance on a brand I knew nothing about.
More Sceptre TV Complaints & Reviews
- Sceptre Technologies - technical support 
- Sceptre 35" LCD TV - volume goes up & down randomly
- Sceptre Inc. - my tv went black 
- Sceptre - 50 inch tv 
- Sceptre 32 - terrible quality 
- Sceptre - 32" tv.
- Sceptre - sceptre u505cv-u 49" 4k ultra hd 2160p 60hz led hdtv (4k x 2k)
- Sceptre - tv screen is black
- Sceptre - 32 inch hd lcd tv
- Sceptre - e555bvfmqr 55 1080p 60hz class led hdtv