Sceptre Inc. / my tv went black
Hi, my name is marlene williams 1905 east somerset street, philadelphia, pa, 19134. I purchase a sceptre 32" class lcd 1080p 60hz hdtv, x325bv-fhd flat screen tv during the month of may in 2012. it is now april 2015. on the morning of april 16, 2015. I awoke and pushed my tv remote power button on. to my surprise my tv was black. the only thing that came on was the blue indicator light on the tv. the power indicator light now stays on and will not turn off, besides not seeing a picture blew my mind there was no misuse of my tv, only normall use since the day I purchased it. I have no tv to watch for 8 days now. today is april 23, 2015. I am truly upset about the situation. so I decided to do some research on this sceptre tv. I found that this particular model have had complaints of this same problem. I do have proof of purchase and photos of the tv. I would like to be reinbursed for my tv so I can buy a new one if possible. please take this complaint into consideration. I pray that you find favor in your heart to reinburse me for my purchase. thank you for taking the time out to read this. it is much appreciated. my phone number is [protected]. god bless!!
More Sceptre Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Sceptre TV - customer service 
- Sceptre Technologies - technical support 
- Sceptre 35" LCD TV - volume goes up & down randomly
- Sceptre - 50 inch tv 
- Sceptre 32 - terrible quality 
- Sceptre - 32" tv.
- Sceptre - sceptre u505cv-u 49" 4k ultra hd 2160p 60hz led hdtv (4k x 2k)
- Sceptre - tv screen is black
- Sceptre - 32 inch hd lcd tv
- Sceptre - e555bvfmqr 55 1080p 60hz class led hdtv