Sceptre HD TV / video quite working after 2 weeks.. audio ok
Walmart sells sceptre tvs at what seems like a great price. I bought a 50-in, hd for $375. The picture quality was one of the best i've even viewed on a television. It remained that way for 2 weeks before the picture went black! Luckily, it has a 1 year warranty! All I have to do is return the tv to california and they will repair it at no cost to me!
Wow! I can return it for only $102 in shipping fees (i'm responsible for the shipping fees according to the maker of my new $375.00 boat anchor!). Lets see, $375 (purchase) + $102 shipping to repair = $475... Not such a great price walmart for a tv that doesn't work!!
So lets apply that logic to another item. You buy a auto with a warranty. It breaks. The auto maker will gladly fix it for no charge as soon as you return it to detroit!
Walmart may sell a lot of good products but sceptre is not one!! Buyer beware!
More Sceptre HD TV Complaints & Reviews
- Sceptre TV - customer service 
- Sceptre Technologies - technical support 
- Sceptre Inc. - my tv went black 
- Sceptre 35" LCD TV - volume goes up & down randomly
- Sceptre - 50 inch tv 
- Sceptre - 32" tv.
- Sceptre - sceptre u505cv-u 49" 4k ultra hd 2160p 60hz led hdtv (4k x 2k)
- Sceptre - tv screen is black
- Sceptre - 32 inch hd lcd tv
- Sceptre - e555bvfmqr 55 1080p 60hz class led hdtv