Saxon Mortgage / Fraud

I am with Saxon mortgage Services. For the past two months I've submitted 3 time my own hardship application for a modification of my adjustable monthly mortgage interest rate which is currently at 10.9%. Every time I follow up they claim they have misplaced the application or never received the fax. There giving me the run around and are not being cooperative or supportive. Who can we complain to that can do something about this. Are we all doomed to have to deal with this?

Va

Comments

• Tw
      9th of Jun, 2008

I couldn't agree more!! Please forward info for filing complaints if you have any. I am a realtor who had made two offers on a home that is serviced by Saxon. They are about to finanlize the forclosure but early on agreed to do a short sale. I have a ready able and willing buyer for this home and they have lost the paperwork or do not return phone falls. We were even told last week that they have no record of the employee that was employed by their company ...they NEVER heard of them! UNBELIEVABLE!

I have never inb my career dealt with a company as screwed up as this one!

• Re
      17th of Jun, 2008

• 6f
      21st of Jun, 2008

Hello,

I too have submitted a hardship letter several times in the last 4 months or so to saxon. I had faxed it originally to the fax# on the letter then once to an officer in the mitigation dept then again to the # on the letter... unbelievable... My interest rate is at 11.5%, basically they are loan sharks!

Please feel free to email me at phil@webchamp.com to discuss possibilities or join forces. We need to do something and I have a few more ideas...

Phil

• St
      24th of Jul, 2008

I've done a lot of research and have filed complaints with the Federal Trade Commission, Attorney General's Office of Texas and Fort Worth Better Business Bureau. Here are links to make it easier for you. Someone needs to hold them accountable for their lack of communication and action. Good luck!

• El
      13th of Apr, 2009

I'm heartened to hear that the law is cracking down on Saxon Mortgage. But will relief come to the regular homeowner before a foreclosure sale? My mortgage was bought by this company and for two years I had a perfect payment record. In August 2008 they solicited me for a "fast track" loan modification in advance of a scheduled December 2008 ARM increase. And then disaster struck. I was hospitalized in September and again in October. I've talked with Saxon many many many times, completed reams of paperwork which they mysteriously have "no record of receipt". At least I Fed-ex'ed one set and have proof they did receive. From October to now, Saxon representatives have repeatedly told me to wait to send in payments because I would need the money for closing costs for the loan modification. As I became increasingly nervous with the situation I did send payments but last month when I went to submit a monthly payment, they WOULD NOT ACCEPT PARTIAL PAYMENT and the full payment was the full delinquency. I've spoken with other mortgage companies and discovered that by following Saxon's instructions, the result is that I am effectively locked out of the mortgage market and will find it near impossible to secure any refinancing.
    I'll be spending my week contacting HUD, 1-888-995-HOPE, Missouri and Texas Attorney General's and every other legal avenue I can think of. I'm hoping a class action suit will be filed promptly against Saxon Mortgage as perpetrators of LOAN MODIFICATION SCAMS and FRAUD so I can participate. I did everything Saxon Mortgage instructed me to do, but it seems their intent was to force the property into foreclosure. I just bet they have some other company waiting to scoot in and scoop up properties at the expense of Main Street Americans.

• St
      2nd of Jun, 2009

That is outragious, you should try and get a mortgage audit to see how they really srcewed up. That sure will get their attention.
    I know a great loan forensic auditor who doesnt charge an arm and a leg. Stephan 305 336 1414

21st of Jun, 2009

I don't know how this stephan person is but it looks like he is working for a company that makes a lot of money off of peoples hardships. I am an ex employee of Saxon and i worked in the Loss Mitigation Dept. doing modifications and I terminated my employment with them because of thier unethical practices. I created a new group on here "Saxon Mortgage Help" and I have sent you an invite. I am here trying to help homeowners and will do what ever i can. I know all about thier practices and may be able to help you. I am not asking for any money for my help. I want Saxon to be held accountable for all of the misfortune that they have caused to homeowners.

• Kg
      5th of Aug, 2009

I have also been filing a hardship since February. I did it 3 times because they kept losing my papers and then they finally got them to me in June - 5 months after my first application. They set me up on payments to come out of my bank account on the 3rd of July, August and September. They said that if one payment is late then I will be in default and my modification will be overturned. I overnighted my papers back in June and my first payment came out on July 3rd. My August payment has not come out as of today, the 5th, so I called them. They don't have my payment set up! They said they can't set up 3 months in advance and therefore no payment went out on the 3rd putting me in default!! Furthermore, they can't find my paperwork that I overnighted to them (which was due July 1st) so I can guarantee they are going to try to do everythng they can to take my house. Although they would resend the paperwork today...I am SOOOOO mad at them I want to spit!!

• Ky
      30th of Aug, 2009

We too have been submitting paperwork for home modification since April. Every month we get a notice stating we never paid our mortgage nor did they receive our documentation. Everytime we call they never seem to have our paperwork even though it has been faxed, fed ex, ups, and mailed to them. When we call we also have our bank statements that show our checks have been cleared. We also sent letters stating that two other people can call to talk about our account and they NEVER have that in the system. Today (after speaking to a supervisor yesterday) I had a server come to my door and hand me a paper stating we have not made a mortgage payment in months nor have sent in documentation. So my husband called them again (after the letter stated they are open on Saturdays till 5) yeap they were closed at 2. So I went downstairs to our fax machine and faxed the documentation and bank statements to them 3 times right in a row. This company needs to be put out of business. I am going to contact the states attorney on them. Enough is enough. I hope enough people do the same so maybe they get enough complaints and you know that one last complaint just might make them go under or get investigated. Please do your help and maybe your letter could be the one to make someone notice what ### they are

• El
      4th of Nov, 2009

I am Tammie E. Shelton, I am writing this letter in regards to a very serious problem I am having with my Mortgage company. Saxon Mortgage of Dallas, Texas holds the mortgage on my home located at 2834 Sidney Street, St. Louis, Mo. 63104. Three months ago I was contacted by Saxon Mortgage and told I could qualify for the HAMP PROGRAM. I was told by Saxon that I was going to be sent a application package. The first package arrived and I filled out the package and sent back the necessary documentation which included my 2007/2008 tax returns, pay check stubs. 3 months recent bank statements, a hardship letter, and a letter explaining that my property is not rental property and that I live on the property.
    The first time Saxon called me they said I did not return a document named a 4506T. Saxon advised me to download the document off of the irs.gov website. When I was unable to access it I called Saxon back and they suggested I go to the local library to get help to get the form.. I called Saxon back and they sent me another package out I signed all the documents and sent the package back via UPS. I received a call from Saxon a few days later and again I was told that all of my documents were not there I requested a third package be sent to me. The third package arrived and I zeroxed each of the copies and sent back the 4506T's . I was told by Saxon that all other documents were accounted for and they did not need anything else. I sent by UPS the third package back on October 30, 2009. I also sent in my third payment of $580.00. Then on November the 4, 2009 I received a call from Saxon Mortgage in the morning and I spoke with a Mr. George Rodridquez who informed me that I did not return bank statements. Then, the second call I spoke to a lady named Teresa, then I spoke with a man I asked to speak with the supervisor, they transferred my call back to Mr Rodridquez who informed me he was a supervisor. I asked him why I was continueing to get the run around and why all of my documents are getting lost. On each page of each of my documents I put my name and loan number because I was told by Mr. Rodridquez that when the documents were logged in that is where they were getting lost. At first it was only the 4506 T then it was the tax returns and the property letter and bank statements. I AM ASKING that a investigation be launched to find out where my documents are and to see if Saxon Mortgage is doing something fradulent. I THINK THAT SAXON is trying to take my home. I have called the HAMP HOTLINE to report this issue and have not received any help from any one. I have had issues with Saxon before and have fought hard to keep my home I have done all things that Saxon has asked of me and to day I was told by Mr. Rodridquez that my loan would be revoked. Mr. Rodridquez was very unprofessional and I feel that he is trying to take my home by some fradulent means.
    I would like to have investigation launched in regards to Saxon Mortgage. I do not want to lose my home and I intend to do all that I can to prevent this from happening.

• To
      22nd of Nov, 2009

Hello, I read your story. There is a lot of fraud associated with theses mortgagee and servicers.
    I have Saxon as my servicer, it's possible that Saxon is not the owner of your mortgage just the servicer.
    I can help you identify all the important details with regards to protecting your home from fraudulent activity.
    I have stopped foreclosure on my property and I'm sure you can too, but you're going to need to do some homework. you can reach me at koda242424@hotmail.com

• Lo
      9th of May, 2011

omg...i'm so not happy with saxton... everything i'm reading here is me...my home had a sheriff sale date 3 times and saxton stopped it ...why i called there bluf... but now cant even talk to then...they are up to more illegal things...like sending real estate persons in...