Savings 2 Go

Savings 2 go
2700 West Plano Pkwy
Plano, Texas
Phone: 972-8814072
I purchased an educational math program and was asked if I wanted to try discounts with several stores. I was told that I could discontinue at any time. The date for them to take money from my account was on the 16th of the month. In October, they withdrew money on the 15 and in November they withdrew money on the 14th. when you call the company, both numbers ring to a fax machine. I would like to know what I can do to have my money restored to my account and to keep them from taking any other money out of my account. Additionally, the stores that they gave coupons for do not know anything about their program.
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Comments

D  2nd of May, 2011 by    +1 Votes
i want this money to stop coming out of my account posted on 3/29/11 and again i have never received nothing from this company. The amount is14.95 my name is Dottie A Howard I will be calling to make sure this amount is deposited back into my account. I havent gotten anything from you nor do Iwant anything from you.If I have to I shall take this to the Bank, I am disputing this eventally you have my account number.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree