Savings 2 Go / Money

I never signed up for savingstogo and now i have had two withdrawals made from my debit checking account for $14. 95 each. I don't have that money. I am working hard and paying my student loans. Savings2go is an evil scam stealing money from me and millions of other bank card holders. Beware. Do not sign up for anything you aren't sure about. And savings2go, if you are reading, i am pressing criminal charges once my bank gets the information they need. They are investigating the two card charges and are going to try to credit my account with that money. You are evil and you will burn in hell.

Sincerely
- everyone and everything that is good and right

Zg
Dec 15, 2013

Comments

Br
  29th of Apr, 2008
me - I didnt sign up for your program. Please refund my account
6016 Cheviot Rd
Cincinnati
Ohio
Phone: 513-276-7258

I didnt sign up for your program, please refund my account. My cancellation number is 2427261. Refund my account immediatley.

To
  9th of May, 2008
me - cancell this protection

i would like to cancel this i.d.service and get my refund back they gave me a number for this 1770271 and not to take out of my bank account any more and i will keep this on record.

15th of Oct, 2008
me - trying to charge me

Charging me for v-mail and e-mail services. I don't know what this website is about. Where can I go to see who is doing this or how can I stop this?

Ro
  9th of Apr, 2009
me - fraud

u will never get this money back. so i lose my card and a new number. u r dealing with the gov or policitions. so kiss it good bye.