Save Mart Supermarkets / I want my 26 cents back!

On July 15, 2006 at 9:23PM I went to Save Mart to buy some grocery cost me $13.26 , I gave to Cashier: Erika Clerk # 63165 $20.26 so I can get back $7.00 but she very rude and told me NO she did not want to take my 26 cents, she returned to me $6.74 . I did asked her why she did not want my 26 cents, she was ignored me and told me if I don't like it go talked to manager. I did went to Manager store and talked to him but I don't think he will take care problem, he did appolozize to me and he know people complaining about her too. Erika did have bad attitude to talked to a lot of customer, they saw the way she is treating me, they told me they don't want to come back included me. I have my own bussiness, and I know customer come first ....

I would like to complain to big boss, but I don't know where I can send my letter to if you know the right person I can talk or mail my letter, please let's me know.

Sandy

Supermarket details:
Save Mart Supermarkets on 3457 McKee Rd. San Jose , CA 95127.

Sa

More Save Mart Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• L
      17th of Sep, 2007

Very rude of the clerk...

send your complaint to:

Consumer Relations
    P.O. Box 4278
    Modesto, CA 95352

• Ju
      5th of Nov, 2007

My husband and I walked into SaveMart last week to order my birthday cake. We picked it up on Saturday November 3 and it looked fine on the outside. I had requested a white cake with white frosting and when we cut into the cake, it turned out to be a marble one. Not every body can have chocolate (allergies), so it was of course a let down. Please ask your people to pay attention in the future! It was the SaveMart in Visalia on Walnut/Akers.

Sincerely,

Julie Sales
    P O Box 6086
    Visalia ca 93290

• St
      31st of Jul, 2008

I recenly went to luckys in San Ramon (crow canyon) and was going to eat at the chinees restureant(rice garden) and one of cooks was sneezing . I have no idea if it was one the food. But i had to walk away. I have found out that they lease that space. If i was the owner i would kick them out due to poor health practices . God only nos if they wash there hands . I should call the health department .

• Lo
      6th of Jun, 2015

Winco cheaper than save mart don't shop there