Santander Consumer USAloan interest rate and payments

I purchased a vehicle from napoli nissan in milford ct in which santander consumer usa is the loan servicer. I have owned the vehicle for 3 years now and have made payments on the vehicle on time and I have also been late. I have stayed in communication with santander usa and have explained to them that I lost my job 6 months ago and needed to apply for deferment so I go back into current status and continue making payments. They denied my application. I am behind on the vehicle, the interest rate is 17.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Fort Worth, TX0 percent and the legal interest rate in ct is 12.00 percent. I believe this is a scam and a predatory loan as well. After paying the vehicle for 3 years, they say my payoff quote is 16103 when purchased the vehicle for 14, 000.00. This bank is a nightmare, they don't provide payment plans, only 1 for the life of the loan and they don't refinance. On top of that they representatives are rude. I am demanding a resolution with a lower interest rate that I acceptable for a lower payment on the loan. I intend to file a class action law suit against santander consumer usa for predatory lending.

Ne