Santander / bad customer service
I have been paying for my car on time, never late, for over 3 years. Right now, my area is snow bound. I can not afford the fees, so I mail my payments in.
I requested consideration to pay by phone and have the fee waived, because I have never paid late. Guess what... No consideration. Being a good customer counts for nothing.
My original loan was not even through santander. They bought it out. Go figure. When I get done with this loan, they do not have to worry about me as a customer ever again. If they buy out any other of my loans, they will have to take the car.
More Santander Complaints & Reviews
- Santander Consumer USA - illegal practices and consumer harrassment 
- Santander Consumer USA - join in on the class action lawsuit 
- Santander Consumer USA - unethical service 
- Santander Bank - mishandling of purchased autoloan 
- Santander Consumer USA - refund due 
- Santander Consumer USA - customer service and payments
- Santander Consumer USA - car loan
- Santander - car loan with santander
- Santander Consumer USA - representative: dominic on 10/09/18 at 8:27 pm pacific standard time. (california)
- Santander Consumer USA - predatory sub prime auto loan