Santander / bad customer service

I have been paying for my car on time, never late, for over 3 years. Right now, my area is snow bound. I can not afford the fees, so I mail my payments in.

I requested consideration to pay by phone and have the fee waived, because I have never paid late. Guess what... No consideration. Being a good customer counts for nothing.

My original loan was not even through santander. They bought it out. Go figure. When I get done with this loan, they do not have to worry about me as a customer ever again. If they buy out any other of my loans, they will have to take the car.

Da

Comments

• Ca
      10th of Nov, 2011

For the pass four (4) years i have been paying a monthly payment on my truck, and after being separated from my husband, cause me to relocate from Florida to Georgia, there i had no job for the maintime, and thats the time i couldn't pay the full amount which i had to pay monthly; as a result of this I had my truck reprocess in September month, Immediately i spoke to the Santander that i would settle the payment at the ending of October, whereby I would have my truck but they sold it on the 12th of October leaving me without my ride. Now they calling me after reprocessing my truck to make payment mainwhile I am walking to work without a ride. Presently i'm residing in Brunswick GA. In this has no public transportation, so you can see the hardship of my tranactions.