San Jude's Bridal / WORST BRIDAL PLACE EVER! FRAUD!

1 Ajax, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: (905) 426-1133

You might as well take the money you have for your wedding dress and flush it down the toilet if you are going to use SAN JUDE'S BRIDAL.

These people are the absolute ### of society. They will lie to you and steal your money. DO NOT GO HERE!!! They visit this complaint board and add positive feedback under each negative comment so that people do not know what to believe. DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!

Rose, you are dishonest woman. . . I do not know how you can sleep at night knowing you have stolen from hardworking people who trusted you with something as precious as their wedding dress.You ruined my wedding dress the day before my wedding. . . you don't deserve another ounce of business. I will NEVER stop badmouthing your company name and trying to expose you for what you are. . . .

Victoria

Comments

• Fi
      27th of Jul, 2011

I totally agree with you . Something should be done about this company to put her out of business. That I am gonna take legal action as she ruined my maid of honors dress and my bridesmaids dress. She is not getting away with this as I am a person that will not stop until something is done.
    Kim 2011

• Fi
      27th of Jul, 2011

My bridesmaids and maid of honor bought their dress for my wedding which was July 9 2011 and she totally ruined them . Wish I had of known about this site before we bought from her. I found out about this site when I posted a buyer beware on the Kijij today and had a respnose from someone there about the horrific story they had. trust me she is not getting away with this . I will not stop until she is put out of buisness. I am gonna talk to a reporter that my husband and I know to have this posted in the Toronto and Durham paper. Rose you messed with the wrong person this time. Im out to have your business shut down and than some . I am starting a lawsuit
    Thanks firecracker

Toll Free: 800-387-8001 ext 5467
    or if you’re in Toronto area – 416 446 5467

• Aj
      3rd of Aug, 2011

Firecracker - I am getting the run-around by Rose right now. She owes me 4 bridesmaid dresses. I'm beginning to think that I will never see these dresses. She says she is "ordering them" but they somehow never arrived. Can you tell me what happened? Do I have to literally go and sit in her shop for her to give me the dresses? I am freaking out right now - 6 weeks til my wedding and I now have no bridesmaid dresses.

By the way - have you read the reviews/complaints about Rose when her company was called Sherwood Bridal? Global TV did a special on them...of course it's only now that I am trying to pick up the dresses that I'm finding this stuff out...
    Bride-To-Be 2011

• Je
      3rd of Sep, 2012

I am not surprised by all these comments! I live near San Jude bridal and their dogs are constantly barking outside! I am not an animal lover by any means and even I feel sorry for these dogs! Seems they don't care too much about their pets, why would they be concerned with taking care of their customers! Did not know they were Sherwood Bridal!