Samsung / tv has red spots on picture!
I bought a 50 inch samsung plasma from (hh junk) in august 2007. Bought the extended warranty because I was told after they work on the same problem 4 times they will replace the tv. Watched tv for about 5 weeks got red spots on picture called customer service, technician couldn't fix problem. To make a long story short they worked on it 4 times ordering parts each tme. So I go back to hh junk and they tell me that the first service call doesn't count and I have to make another service call. So I did and the manager of the store named fredd told me after they replace the next part they will exchange the tv. Well here it is january 2008 and 6 service calls later I am still trying to get my tv fixed. I will not nor recommend anyone to buy from hhgregg.
More Samsung Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Electronics - misled information about item bought 
- Samsung Appliance - samsung washing machine
- Samsung Electronics - bixby levels
- Samsung - frame tv
- Samsung Electronics - samsung c7pro mobile