Samsung Electronicssamsung qled tv warranty and best buy misleading sales pitch

At Best Buy, Syracuse, NY, the authorized Samsung sales person unequivocally told my wife and I that the Qled TV Q7F had a lifetime warranty against burn in. After purchasing this TV, vs an OLed TV, we checked the warranty and no such warranty exists. We checked with two Samsung representatived by phone and chat line who verified that no such warranty exists. Then we checked the Samsung website and called the store. After an over hour wait time reaching the store we were again told the same thing that the Qled TV had a lifetime warranty against burn in. When I asked to see it in writing I was directed to the Samsung website. I had to educate them that the statement on the Samsung website takes one to a link to register for the lifetime warranty, BUT it only applies to specific sets in the Samsung GULF region which is the Middle East. Follow-up emails to the Best Buy managers, the customer service rep I spoke to, and to Samsung itself have gone unanswered for over a week! We believe this false sales pitch is despicable and way below the ethical standards one should expect from Samsung and Best Buy.

Mi