Salvation Army Crossroads Shelter / facility staff
I need to file a complaint against the Salvation army Crossroads shelter in Denver Colorado. They have announced as today only the very limited very exclusive paying bed clients can take a shower. That leaves about 400+ ppl without proper hygiene for tomorrows work day. Not to mention how unsanitary this is. Everyone is worried about getting the many skin infections from dirty ppl sleeping on dirty mats. Not to mention the ppl like myself who have a job and need to be clean to keep it. I am doing everything in my power to get this over turned and I believe that you will do everything in your power to get this over turned. Thank you so much for you time. Bless you and have a blessed day.
More Salvation Army Crossroads Shelter Complaints & Reviews
- The Salvation Army - donations spent on officers, not the needy 
- Salvation Army - discrimination 
- The Salvation Army - working for them is horrible 
- The Salvation Army Phoenix Arc - abusive director of rehab services 
- The Salvation Army - stealing from the salvation army 
- The Salvation Army USA - recycling pickup with truck in barre vermont.
- The Salvation Army USA - bed rent contract at shelter crossroad
- The Salvation Army USA - donation pick up
- The Salvation Army USA - furniture pick up
- The Salvation Army USA - hostile employee