Salute Credit Card / Cancelling Card issues
I was issued a credit card in 09/06...My card was canceled this last fall within a week a receiving a credit line increase to $500...I made all of my payments on time, and most of the time over the amount owed for the month... OK first slap in the face...
The guy with customer service told me well you can apply for an account with Tribute Mastercard...So I did and got that card same bank basically for both...
Today I received a letter stating that if I pay down my account with Salute I can get cash back up to $118...Hmmmm sounds great, if only I hadn't paid off my card on Friday...This being Wednesday...On the phone with them again...A middle east guy working customer service told me there was nothing they could do...Spoke to supervisor, guess what nothing they could do...I dont think it is fair and I feel that we should get our fees back...
Speaking of fees...When I paid off my account I did not pay the internet fee of $4.95 to pay over the net...Well now I still had a balance of $4.95 due to that, Once again contacted customer service, Once again told could do nothing...So to pay my balance again completely in full I had to pay $4.95 balance plus another $4.95 fee to pay the first fee to have a $0 balance...
I am with anyone else on class action civil suit...
AND IF YOU DIDNT CATCH IT IN THE FIRST PART OF MY COMPLAINT TRIBUTE IS THE SAME COMPANY...BEWARE IT MAY HAPPEN TO THAT CARD AS WELL!!!
More Salute Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Salute Credit Card - Cancelling Service 
- Salute Credit Card - i was wrongfully charged for this id theft protection and would like the money you took from my account 
- Salute Credit Card - fraud and dishonesty 
- Salute Credit Card - Fees
- Salute Credit Card - Cancel and Fees
- Salute Credit Card - fraud 
- Salute Credit Card - Untheical Practices 
- Salute Credit Card - Cancelling cards without notice 
- Salute Credit Card - BILLING ERRORS