Sainsbury’s Bank / Worst service ever

1 United States

I advised Sainsbury’s of an address change back in September 2005, they failed to up-date my records. I consequently did not get any statements so received arrears letters to my new address and paid in December. In February I got numerous calls from their arrears department and letters (they still could not send me statements). They could send arrears letters but not send me statements. This caused some late payments marks on my credit history (their fault not mine). I got a letter in December apologising and saying they updated my address (but they had not). In March I still had a problem! They still sent me arrears letters when they knew they had a cheque! I am utterly dismayed by their lack of response to my complaints and still I hear nothing even when I write to the Chief Executive, he acknowledges the letter. His office say I will get a reply in 1 – 2 days as the case is being investigated. I have received nothing. I have never dealt with such a company in my whole life! Sainsbury’s say they have respect for the individual – you make up your own mind.

Le