Saif Belhasa Group / long waiting and poor customer care

United Arab Emirates Review updated:

I registered with Belasha - jebel ali free zone - Dubai branch in 04-Dec-2007. They told me to wait for 4 months. But after calling them continuously, they gave me date on November 2008. Now my Learner's liscence was expired and not yet renewed. And i was not able to attend the classes due to this reason. And the classes are not been postponed by them.

They told me that i can learn for one hour per day. But exactly 35th min they are dropping me from the car.

The Instructors are treating us like anything. They are behaving like mentally affected persons.

And when contacted the customert support assistants in the office. Their usual answers are

Impossible

I dont Know

I am Not Sure

Those ###ing Belhasa
Va

Comments

Da
  24th of Jun, 2009
oh yehhhhh belhasa is really very annoying & sad institute...guys n gals believe me please !!! think twice or thrice before joining this type of institute...the reason is, if ur a beginerthey wil say u to join 40 classes n then followed by internal assesment test n finally ur road test..but this is not actually the scene is...they will again tell to continue after ur assessment test 12 to 28 classes til u get the date of ur final test.. since mine was friday classes, that means 40 +28 is 68 classes only b4 ur road test...is that fair ???????
by this time i spend around 7140 AED...my heart was on my mouth, sorry Belhasa im not that richhhhhhh...n after i failed my first road test they told to continue 8 more classes b4 my 2nd road test...i was lucky enough to pass on my 2nd road test...but wat about otherssss who still struggling to get thier licence...BRIBE IS PROHIBITED IN DUBAI SO IT IS THE ALTERNATIVE WAY TO TAKE IT !!! THEY WILL CHARGE U WATEVER THEY WANT BY INCREASING UR CLASSES EVEN IF UR A GUD DRIVER...belhasa SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS