Sai Alarm / Horrible to deal with

United States Review updated:
SAI Alarm
I signed on with this company 2 years ago 6/07, which was then called Firstline. I immediately had billing issues with them. Fortunately they called me and told me that they had forgotten to bill my visa acct for 3 months and needed to arrange for payment, about the same time, I think, they changed name to SAI. I rec'd a phone call on 6/29/09 from a collection agency stating that they were representing CastleRock Security for non-payment. I thought this was a hoax call since I had never heard of CastleRock (another new name for Firstline/SAI). They said this company had turned my account over to them for non-payment (thus my contract was xld by them) and now they want $225 for past due security service of 5months, breach of contract fee of $600 and equipment charges of $250+.

I have filed with the Better Business Bureau and am talking with a lawyer. I have perfect credit and always pay my bills immediately. I had received ZERO communication (written or oral) from SAI/Castlerock about this issue. Now they will not talk with me as I am a "blocked" account for nonpayment and forward me onto the collection agency.

A  5th of May, 2010 by
We need to class action these guys, any lawyers interested?: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/fraudulent-company-c149056.html#c654935
A  5th of Aug, 2010 by
CastleRockSecurity.info this is the address of the CastleRock Security Complaint Forum, if enough people use it, it will beat castlerock's own site for searches of "CastleRock Security"