Safeway / terrible company
It's bad enough that every time I go Safeway and use the 15 item or less line that one or more of their employees is in line purchasing soda and an unhealthy snack to accompany the cigarette that they are about to smoke in front of the entrance to the store and blast customers with the smoke of their noxious weed. That's another complaint though. Today I was in the line with one item. The person in front of me, a Safeway employee had over 30 items. I suppose she thought that 15 was an average or a suggestion. As she was unloading her items, she laughed and joked about it with the manager who was working the register. I brought it up that she clearly had over 15 items, and she just laughed, and he just shrugged his shoulders and said nothing.
I put my strawberries down and left. I'll never go back to that crappy Safeway again because the XXX up the road is much nicer anyway and the employees don't smoke at the entrance.
More Safeway Complaints & Reviews
- Safeway - false 
- Safeway - conduct unbecoming of the store manager named michael 
- Safeway - safeway store manager 
- Safeway - crv charge for meat! 
- Safeway $10 Off $75 Purchase Coupon - misleading coupon 
- Safeway - treatment of employees at madison st safeway
- Safeway - store cleanliness
- Safeway - starbucks employee 
- Safeway - rewards points
- Safeway - groceries wrong prices